Tuesday 5 February 2019

The Flower Challenge #29 'Use your latest Stamps or Dies'

Welcome to The Flower Challenge! This is the challenge that celebrates cards using floral images. Our challenge for February  is .....




It would be great if you could add our cue card above when entering our challenge.
Of course most of all....have fun!

The winner will be announced in the usual manner, the day before the next challenge.

I think this is an easy challenge again as we all buy new craft stuff don't we! In any case it doesn't matter how new it is just what you bought last time.

Please don't forget to use your Florals as always and as the MAIN feature on your card.
Only 6 other challenges allowed as well as our own.
Also please take a few minutes to read our rules in the tab above as you may lose out on winning a prize sometimes too.


And here is some inspiration from the Design Team. (Be sure to click on the links to their blogs and leave them some comment love :)








TaeEun



Vivien


The challenge closes on the 25th of the month at 5pm. but we will be back on the 15th with some more inspiration. We will announce the challenge winners the day before the start of the next challenge. Have fun crafting!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, my original link (no.8) didn’t work so I tried again (no.11), still hasn’t worked . Can you delete 11 and fettle 8 for me? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards! So glad to be able to play in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just entered your challenge. Love seeing the beautiful Inspiration from the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Viv, for letting me know my picture didn't post properly!! I'm embarrassed, but I got distracted looking at the great inspiration!! I reposted as #113, and it looks like it worked, so #104 can be deleted if possible. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura,yes I will delete the other one ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for any comments you wish to leave ;)